TERMS AND CONDITION
This page includes the terms and conditions effective for all visitors of this web site. By visiting our web site, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
1. This web site belongs to Menarini Sağlık ve İlaç San. Tic. A.Ş. (Refer to as “Menarini Turkey”). No section of the web site, trade mark or content, logo or graphic can be copied, forwarded or used without the explicit permission by Menarini Turkey. All the authorization requests for the use or reproduction of information, trademarks, logos and images contained in this web site will have to be addressed to Menarini Turkey.
2. All information and documents in this web site are only for information purposes. Please consult your medical doctor and/or pharmacist for more information.
3. Through this web site’s links you may have access to other web sites which are out of the constant control of Menarini Turkey. Therefore, by no means can Menarini Turkey be held responsible either for the contents of such web sites including their links, or for their changes and updates. Links are provided to visitors just for their convenience and their inclusion in this web site does not mean, in no circumstances that Menarini Turkey agrees with or is sponsor to the relative web sites. In particular, the information contained in the linked web sites may not comply with the current legislation and the opinions expressed therein do not necessarily reflect those of Menarini Turkey’s or are endorsed by it.
4. The pharmaceutical industry, however, is regulated by laws which limit the amount of information that can be provided on pharmaceutical products and whose effects are territorially limited. Moreover the registration status of pharmaceutical products may be different in the various parts of the world. In the same way, the texts approved for their packages may vary according to the different conditions of the marketing authorization in the various countries.
5. The names of Menarini Turkey products mentioned in this web site, whether or not accompanied by the registered trademark symbol, are registered trademarks of Menarini Turkey and/or Menarini Group. The unauthorized use of such registered trademarks is explicitly forbidden.
6. Specific questions and other communications concerning personal health problems or pharmaceutical products should not be sent to Menarini Turkey through this web site.
7. Visits to this web site can be recorded for statistics purposes, in order to ensure the continuity of the service and the constant improvement of the web site.
9. Some specific areas of this web site are allowed only to healthcare professionals’ access.
10. Menarini Turkey reserves the right to change at any time the information and data contained in this web site.
11. If any failure, error, deficiency, defects, virus attack or system failure occurs while using this web site, neither İbrahim Etem-Menarini and/or the employees nor the shareholders can be held responsible.
12. Although Menarini Turkey makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on the web site is accurate and up-to-date, the information may be invalid or inaccurate and Menarini Turkey gives no warranties for the accuracy of any information and accepts no liability or responsibility for any inaccuracies or incomplete information in the content of the web site. All information will be provided "as is" and this information should be evaluated by the visitors carefully. The visitors consent that he/she cannot demand/request anything from Menarini Turkey for the damages caused by the information on the web site.